Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sarah Dessen


(<-- this is the book i want to read really bad!!) Sarah Dessen has written some of the best books ever! (In my opinion) All of her books are so deep. She writes about high school life, she doesn't sugar coat it or make it seem like the fake clicky stuff in the movies. The way she writes it, is how I see it. My favorite book of hers is This Lullaby, about a girl that lives with a mother who has a tendency to get around, and have several different hushbands. The crazy thing is that her dad, one of her mothers many lovers has written a lullaby about her. Everytime she hears it, she questions why her dad left her.

Right now, I am trying to get my hands on, A Child Called It. Everyone who has read it has told me that it is deffinetely worth reading. I love books that show deep feeling, and hurt. I don't really relate to them, but they are on the top of my list!

We are just about finished with Mockingbird. I am a little behind, but will get caught up later tonight! I has really gotten good. to be honest, I thought this was going to be a totally pointless book to read, but I have been proved wrong!

Well, I will update later.


Have a nice night :D

1 comment:

glamorousnpink said...

i want to read that book to! my friend just bought it and i read the inside and it sounded real good when she gets done im gonna read it!!!!♥