Monday, March 19, 2007

Well, for one thing, this is not how I picture Atticus. I just think it's a good picture.

I just got done reading chapters twenty to twenty three. Wow. I'm really upset that they found Tom guilty. I don't think he was.. I don't think that they put into consideration that he was married and had kids. I mean, I know that wouldn't stop a lot of people, but still. I bet he was happy with his family, and had no reason to rape a nighteen year old girl. Seriously.

I also think that they didn't have enough evidence to find Tom guily; there was just as much evidence proving he was innocent. But then again, I don't think the Mr. Ewell did it, either. I think Tom would have done it before Mayella's own father. But still, I don't know for sure. I hope we find out later in the book who really did it, because I still don't think that Tom did it.

I really like this book. I think it really keeps us (well, at least me) very open minded about the stuff that goes on, and the kind of stuff that happend back in the days.



No comments: