Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I don't know...


I don't know what to write about because I'm done with To Kill A Mockingbird. Well I will say this. In class today we went over our essays and edited/corrected our fellow student's work. I thought it was interesting to see what everyone had wrote about. I'm glad we are finally turning them in because I have three copies and I want to get a grade for them. What all did everyone write about?


I'm just curious.


Leave comments about what you wrote about!

2 comments:

kdizzle16 said...

I wrote about my older sister. She's very booksmart, but she doesn't have much common sense ( I don't mean that in a mean way). I wrote about a time a couple of summers ago and how she said something really funny before she thought about what it meant.
What did you write about?

Micaela said...

I wrote about my grandpa and some of the memories of him that I have. I also told part of his story of dealing with cancer. Ok, kdizzle16 and I told you what we wrote about...what did you write about?