Friday, March 23, 2007

Total domination by Boo Radley


I guess since everybody else is posting about the end of Mockingbird, so will I. I actually really liked the end of the book, because it had the action of a good killing. I figured Boo would come in and save them when they got attacked, but it was still good, even though it was predictable.

I agree with them when they donn’t turn Boo in, because doing that would defeat the purpose of doing the good deed, and “killing a mockingbird”. The reason the book was named that was probably for the story at the end, and I didn’t know why the book was called to kill a mockingbird, but now that the book is done, I get it.

Yeah, that’s pretty much it. And for the record, Boo totally stabbed the living monkeys out of Bob, and he had every right to do it. Boo Radley is the best!


Beefy manwich

No comments: