Friday, March 23, 2007

♥TiMe♥

What do you guys think about the time change after spring break? I think it is not much of a big difference. The only thing that bugs me is that we dont have late start for two weeks and that means we cant stay up late on tuesdays. bummer! What about the changes for next year because of the bus routes? i think that is so dumm! i dont wanna have to go later to get out later because that means less time for home stuff to do. Why do we go to school so long. we spend a big part of our lives at school, school last for most of the day, we barely see our parents, we spend more time at school then we do in our own homes. Also we have homework what is the point when we were just at school and we need that time at home for other things. so yeah everybody leave me comments about what you think of times and school changes♥ P.S Have A Fabutabulous Spring Break!!!!♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

A_Band_Geek said...

The late start no-no thing stinks! Geez! I write all night on tuesdays! lol But oh well, and I don't think they changed the starting time. Didn't half the parents vote no, so they're not going to do it? That's what I heard from my friend Lisa, so I don't know... I trust her though, so! =]

Colten said...

As far as the schedule next year, I hope they don't change it because I like how it is now. But even if it does change, it will only be about 30 minutes later. I'm glad I'm not in middle school, they might have to go 9 to 4.