Tuesday, March 20, 2007

U.S. ARMY





My older brother is a ranger in the US Army. He is what I'm writing about for my essay in this class.

To tell you a little about what I'm writing all start by saying that it's about his life and what he has done in Iraq... (a lot of life and death situations) =(

I hate writing about him because it always makes me really sad.

His name is Steve, and he is twenty-three years old.

I just found out last night that he is being sent back to somewhere in the middle east in September (he's not allowed to tell anyone what country, the army wont let him)

Last time he was in Iraq he was there for 16 months.

I hope it's not for long...

well my paper is about him and i was just letting you guys know :)


what is everyone else writing about?

1 comment:

Beefy Manwich said...

I am writing about my best summer ever, the last summer i spent in Georgia with my best friends ever. We played laser tag all summer, and we looked like nerds, but we were really cool, because it was the most fun summer ever, and Laser Tag RULES!!!! peace out