Tuesday, March 20, 2007


I went to the Face to Face link, and I listened to the many stories that those people had to say. The main stories that caught my eye, or ear so to speak, were the stories that the men and women told about 9/11. There was a women talking about how it was after the 9/11 attacks. How after that day, she was judged by so many people. Just think if you were Arab or Muslim after the 9/11 attacks, and you were completely innocent, but yet you were still glared at by people that haven't even spoke one word to you. I know that the terrorists that attacked the World Trade Center, and the Twin Towers should be judged and disliked by Americans, but those other people that just LOOK like terrorists, but are completely innocent, shouldn't be hated by Americans. Most of the time when you see a Muslim person today though, you do tend to judge them, due to the dumb people of their race that ruined millions of Americans' lives. I thought this was a great topic to blog about, soo I did:)

I'm so glad it's sunny!!
I hope you all have a great afternoon & night tonight:]!

No comments: