Friday, March 16, 2007

I Don't Really Have a Title For This Blog

hello everybody! :P
so i don't know what to blog about today that has to do with school really. I've gave my opionion about To Kill a Mockingbird plenty of times and I'm not currently reading any of books because i want to catch up on To Kill a Mockingbird first.
I'm getting my driving permit today!!! I'm excited, hopefully i pass it this time. I went to Republic last time and failed it twice. I'm going downtown this time and i've heard its easier. :) :) Thats the one good thing thats happened today, i havent been having to good day though. Actually its been pretty awful. i don't know why, just fraustrating. I'm really behind on my work in this class and some others. Plus...I'm in a fight with one of my friends from Puerto Rico for really the most stupid reason, but hopefully we'll work it out when i go to New York with her. I guess that's something really exciting!! I'm going to New York for her birthday party on March 31st. What all are you guys doing for spring break? Going anywhere cool? I was going to go to Colorado with my friend but i couldnt because my dad's wedding and my mom's baby shower is all on the same day that we would have to leave for Colorado but oh well. Well, none of this has anything to do with class or school but it's the only thing i could think to write right now. :)
Hope you have a good weekend!!!!!

No comments: