Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Still Bored With It.......

To be honest this book is still boring. I find it hard to understand the grammar and the whole story. There are parts that I find a little more interesting than others but in all i dont find the book exciting at all. From what i have heard from other people either you are stuck in the book or you absulutly hate it. I have heard people say that they dont even want to read another page of it. Im trying not to be pesimestic and say that because i really expect it to get better. I just hope that it will be a book that i could read for pleasure. The one think that i thought was interesting was when Atticus shot the dog. They said that he used to have a great shot and that they called him "One shot Finch". I thought it was weird how he didnt want Scout and Jem know too much about it. I almost think that maybe he was trying to hide his past. I guess we will see.

No comments: