Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Life

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How my worst fears are letting out
He said why put a new address
On the same old loneliness
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
Now talking´s just a waste of breath
And living´s just a waste of death
And why put a new address
On the same old loneliness
And this is you and me
And me and you
Until we´ve got nothing left
-Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III

It's true you know, everybody has a bad day. We are all in deep doo right not and we all feel hurt. There's nothing we can so anymore but to just take a deep breath and continue with life.

But if there's really love in this world, why is there so much depression and why is there suicide and why the heck are we at war right now?

Scout and Jem and Atticus and Dill live pretty well [[as far as I've read]] and life's really not that dandy. Life hurt. And it hurts like you just got hit by a bus.

8 comments:

Mrs. Valo♥ said...

Have you ever been hit by a car?

MyFallOutRomance said...

yes. i have.

Mrs. Valo♥ said...

Ever cracked your head to the skull and passed out for a few days?

A_Band_Geek said...

Have you been hit by a car, Valo? Ouch... I've been in a car accident before. My dad and I got trapped in between two school buses. There wasn't that much damage done, but we had to go take baths before work/school because we were both covered in coffee!

Micaela said...

Yeah life does suck sometimes. Right now my life is not too good because my grandpa just died on Monday, and it is hard for me to move on with my life. LETTING GO is the hardest part. But life goes on, and I have to understand that my grandpa is doing MUCH better in Heaven.

-If you want to hear the entire story about my grandpa, look at the blogg titled Letting Go.

Mrs. Valo♥ said...

I loved my aunt, she was put in the hospital before i turned 13 with lung cancer from smokeing. My mother left me to go see her just before she died. I begged my mother if i could go and say one last goodbye. But she said no.
And I wont ever forgive her for that.

MyFallOutRomance said...

has a dog ever tried to bite you blind? it doesn't matter who has the worst story. all that matters is that we aren't alone...

why can't we just cut the pity party?

Anonymous said...

beautiful lyrics =]

life can suck.
i had a terrible day yesterday.
and some mean people in my first block don't make it any better.
but then that where friends come in, they cheered me up today.
and i am happy again.
so it's all good.

how was everyone else's day?