Monday, March 12, 2007

I really just don't like this!

really don't like To Kill A Mocking Bird. It's way to confusing for me, I didn't really undersand what went on the first 6 chapters until I read Spark notes on it. I don't think we're supposed to do that but I just don't get it. Why do they always call their dad, Atticus? AHHH! I think I'm just not meant to read this kind of book. The only books I really like that aren't really based around a recent time period are one's on the Holocaust. Which by the way, " I have lived a thousand years" is supposed to be here on Wednesday. I'm pretty excited to read it, :). I haven't gotten around to read anymore of that 'It Girl' novel. But I probably will soon.


ANYWAY! If anyone is as confused as I am about To Kill A Mockingbird then let me know & maybe we can help eachother out. A'ight peace!


C:

No comments: