Tuesday, March 13, 2007



So I had a really good day today (Tuesday). A whole lote better than last Tuesday, nothing in particular really happened last Tuesday that made it bad, but last week just wasn't that great at all. Anyways, enough complaining :] I went to our school library yesterday in hopes of getting the siquel to that book Twilight I finished last week, buut the book won't be in for a few days and I'm the second person on the hold list. But I went to the public library and I would have been the 13th person on the waiting list, soo i figured I should just deal with being number two. In the meantime, I checked out a book from the public library just to keep me occupied and to have a free reading book. I checked out the book Leap Day, by Wendy Mass. I've realized I like covers of books that are simple, yet the story seems more interesting and eye opening. I started Leap Day tonight and I actually enjoy it quite a bit. It's about this girl named Josie and she's born on Leap Day (hints the title.. haha) and it's just going through her day at school on her birthday. One thing I like about the book so far is that it reads from the main character's point of view, Josie, and then it reads from '"everyone's" point of view in the story, so you know how everyone else feels and stuff. That's pretty much it, I hope i can get that sequal soon :/! Hope you all have a good rest of the night and a great late start Wednesday tomorrow!!:)

No comments: