Monday, March 12, 2007

Not Into It

I still have to get into this book. It STILL seems boring to me. I don't really know why I'm not interested, but somehow I'm not. It has gotten a lot better than it was on the first few pages though. I liked the part where Jem lost his pants. That was really funny, but it was kind of weird how his pants were sewn and folded by the time he went back to the fence to retrieve them. I think the Boo did it because I think he was the one who has been giving the kids the gifts in the tree. I also think that Mr. Radley filled the hole in the tree because he caught Boo putting stuff into it, and he wanted Boo to stop doing it.


http://www.manqueley.cl/esp/productos/images/guacamole1.jpg

1 comment:

omgzitsjenkins said...

i agree with you when you say that you think Boo's putting stuff in the tree :]