Thursday, March 8, 2007

25 things about me

  • My screen name is SoccerStud23
  • I have 3 dogs.
  • I like the ocean
  • I play soccer
  • I have an older brother.
  • I am a freshman
  • My favorite color is blue
  • My favorite food is bread
  • My favorite sport to watch is soccer.
  • My parents are both doctors
  • I was born in Salem, Oregon
  • My favorite restaurant is Red Robins
  • My favorite animal is the Bengal Tiger
  • My role model is my father
  • I like to hang out with friends
  • I have been to Alaska and Hawaii
  • I like to go rock climbing
  • I also like to go canoeing
  • Another one of my favorite activities is camping
  • I really like to go on road trips
  • My cousin plays baseball for a Vermont team
  • Two of my other cousins have gotten scholarships to play basketball at college

No comments: