Friday, March 9, 2007

The Little Boy

This picture caught my eye because of the little boy in it. It caught my attention because it makes me think of what life would be back then. What happened back then that had resulted to today’s present? Why did history change? This picture makes me wonder so much about the differences of today and yesterday [figure of speech (in the past)]. This picture is so wonderful that it makes me want to travel back in time and discover how it was back then.

The man on the right of the little boy probably indicates that back in the old day’s family had to share beds. This picture can tell you so much that it makes me wonder. You can tell that this is very different because people back then had put there shoes on the end of the bed (under the boy’s feet) and how today we leave our shoes either inside or outside of our front door. To me, the little boy looks between the ages of 2-4. His look is so calm that it makes me wonder.

Maybe back then they didn’t shower that much because of how dirty the little boy is. And maybe back then they didn’t have that much clothes because the clothes that the little boy seems to be wearing looks a bit worn out. What caught my very first attention in this picture was the little boy because the way he looks in his eyes seems much distanced. And to my conclusion of this ‘wonder’-ful picture, I would like for you to comment me back about this picture.

No comments: