Friday, March 9, 2007

Mock! Yeah! Ing! Yeah! Bird! Yeah!

Mock: Yeah! Ing: Yeah! Bird: Yeah!
Yeah: Yeah!
So far I think Mockingbird is allright, but it is a little slow. I hope Boo Radley comes out someday, at the point where I am at right now they haven't talked about him in a while. I used to live in a small town when I was in kindergarten and first grade, so I compare myself to the narrator a lot. It took me while to figure out she was a girl, from the way she acted I honestly thought she was a boy. The more I read the more I like Atticus. At first the book didn't talk about him much, but he's a very good role model. He still doesn't seem like the greatest hero of American literature. He might be in the top ten, but so far he has yet to earn that title. The one thing about this book that is different is that until about halfway through the story you have no idea what the main plot of the story is about. Anyway this is my opinion of the book, and I hope the book gets better.

No comments: