Friday, March 9, 2007

IT'S THE WEEKEND!

Yes it is :). I am excited because it's been a stressful week at school thanks to KB! Just kidding, I'm pretty sure it was my fault. Also, my boyfriend is leaving soon :(. For 2 and a half months :(!! But I am still excited for the week to be over so I can take a break from track! Also, we are one week closer to spring break.. YAY!

Anyway, as far as my reading goes. I got a new book. It's called Notorious. It's an 'It Girl' Novel. Also written by the author of the 'Gossip Girls' series. I don't like it very much, but it's OK. I'm waiting on the book, 'I have live a thousand years' to get here so I can read it. It's also a book about the Holocaust, and I'm excited to read it. Have any of you read that book? If so, than did you like it?


A'IGHT! Enjoy your weekend as much as I'm hoping I willl :).

3 comments:

MyFallOutRomance said...

oh wow! I'm reading the It Chicks right now, but i'm at the end after Tangie made the fall fling spotlight.

are we talking about the same books

kaybee395 said...

you know what?


BLEH.


that's all i have to say.

omgzitsjenkins said...

omg! 'i have lived a thousand years' is an amazing book :]
i read it for book talk in like, seventh grade.
yeah. i think you'll like it :]