Friday, March 9, 2007

MOCKINGBIRD!

Right now, I don't really like it. But I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I'm really hoping that it gets better. It's just really slow, and kinda hard to follow. I don't really understand who all the characters are, and how they all tie in. I guess I'll just get used to them, and start to recognize them as I keep reading. I have a lot of reading to do this weekend, though. I need to read the required chapters for Mockingbird.

But I also want to finish the book that I'm reading called Runner. It's really good. I recomend it . It's about a guy named Chance who works for this guy and ends up smuggling drugs. I'm afraid that if I say too much, I'll give it away. I only have a couple more chapters to read, but I can tell it's going to be a 'ten' on the scale. It's really good and I recomend it :]

No comments: