Monday, March 5, 2007

El Libro


The book that I'm reading right now is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Here is an excerpt from part of the book that I read today that I thought was funny:

"For a split second, Harry thought how absurd it was for Tonks to expect the dummy to hear her talking that quietly through a sheet of glass, when there were buses rumbling along behind her and all the racket of a street full of shoppers. Then he reminded himself that dummies could not hear anyway. next second his mouth opened in shock as the dummy gave a tiny nod, beckoned its jointed finger, and Tonks had seized Ginny and Mrs. Weasley by the elbows, stepped right through the glass and vanished."

The Harry Potter books have to be my favorite books because they are suspensful and very interesting. I can read one of these books much faster than other books because of the fact that on every page there is something new that sparks my brain to think that I have figured out another clue to the entire series. I give all of the Harry Potter books a 10 on a scale of 1-10!

No comments: