Friday, March 9, 2007

Awww, cute little kids =]


Ok well i thought this was a really really cute picture to pick. And the cool thing is these kids are from our area. It ties into our story Because it's just a bunch of kids hanging out. I noticed that they don't have any shoes on and i think it's pretty cool that they ran around pretty much carefree. I mean, there parents probly never worried about creepy old men kidnapping them. That was just something that didnt happen very often. My mom is very protective and this picture makes me feel like i missed out on the fun and careless lives these kids lived.
I wish life was as simple as it was then.

3 comments:

MyFallOutRomance said...

i used to run around my neighborhood and my mom wouldn't care, but i couldn't leave the trailor park.

those kids, i am guessing, were on the extemely poor side of own during the depression.

student1127 said...

i think the little girl (or boy) holding the baby is the cutest. it seems like they care about eachother... how sweet! :]

omgzitsjenkins said...

you're right;
looking at that makes me think that i've missed out of the 'carfree days', too.
i wish life what that simple now as it was back then.
dang :/