Friday, March 9, 2007

Picture Activity!


Today in class we had what was an easy activity. We had to find this picture from the Great Depression and write about it. The picture also had to be related to the book, To Kill A Mockingbird. The picture I wrote about was a picture of an old school house in a country scene. It was a simple picture, but it showed how the school buildings have changed from then to now. In the picture the building is small, made of this rotting wood, and just very isolated in the trees. When I looked at it I wondered what it would be like to learn in a school building like that. I can tell you it would be a big and drastic change from now! If I could ask the photographer two questions about the photograph, I would ask him if he had the chance to go inside the school building? And I would ask him after that what the condition of the building is in the inside and outside?


Well I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!


I'm out.

No comments: